Skip to main content

"The Little Universe ♥"

Sitting on the top of the roof started,
He top most glazing star thinking
About my loved one which bringing me a laugh.

Hundred of days pass by doing so but they never Fade
They are just keeping their promise to never let me be alone
Crying loud my heart out never thought they will reply,
But with very passing drop from my cheek it fade out,
And with my every smile it shines the most bright.
from that day  I never Fed my smile

Because I can't lose them in that wide sky
After the hard day of life or faking smiles
it's the most relaxfull thing which takes me up to the satellite,

I m not that universe lover but I love the way u look at me and find the Little me
All day waiting long for that beautiful shiny night .
So that you and me will meet once again in the seashore In that wide sky...

-Komal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Opposite: Reason of Love"

We are opposite....! Everything that surrounds us is opposite When it's day here It's night there. Our likeness is opposite Our personalities are opposites When you're asleep I'm awake You're active,I'm bored. We are like night and day But for a reason we met Should be the good reason. Does opposite really attracts? Magnets attract when they are opposite But we are not magnets We are just foolish humans But we have something in common As We promised to never leave Could be that's why We are opposite..!😉

Stubborn

They want me to do What they want to do! I want to do  What I wish to do! Let's give a toss  If head comes  I will do  What I want to ! And  If tails comes, I will do What you don't want me to do!!