Skip to main content

Passing the wishes

You are the shine to my sun
You are the cure to my pain 
No one can only you are the strength to all my weakness
May be our mind forget each other but our soul will never 
Those instinct will always let us remind 
Who we are for each other 
May be we don't meet for ages 
But that one moment is enough when we see each other 
May be  we won't jump from happiness after seeing each other 
But we can't deny the fact that one singal meeting is enough to let our soul rest in peace 
Don't know how are you , where you are
I just wish with all my heart that happiness may make their way towards you .. 
                                    ----- from miles away

Comments

  1. You too sunshine of someone.
    Still Your One glimpse is enough to skip someone's �� beat,
    Love the way you are, close the eyez makes your chicky hurts��

    -------from closey��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Opposite: Reason of Love"

We are opposite....! Everything that surrounds us is opposite When it's day here It's night there. Our likeness is opposite Our personalities are opposites When you're asleep I'm awake You're active,I'm bored. We are like night and day But for a reason we met Should be the good reason. Does opposite really attracts? Magnets attract when they are opposite But we are not magnets We are just foolish humans But we have something in common As We promised to never leave Could be that's why We are opposite..!😉

Stubborn

They want me to do What they want to do! I want to do  What I wish to do! Let's give a toss  If head comes  I will do  What I want to ! And  If tails comes, I will do What you don't want me to do!!