Skip to main content

You don't love her !!

If  you  yelled at her in a fight, you don't feel like your throat is burnt as you drunk six shots in one glance
"You don't love her"

If by making her crying you don't feel dying 
"You don't love her"

If her smile don't makes your heart quack , lungs shrink  & let you lost in another world all at a moment 
"You don't love her"

Even by hurting her if you want to prove your point 
"You don't love her"

When she says she is busy If it does not let you wait for her all day long 
"You don't love her"

If her naked body is all you wants to love 
"You don't love her"

If her problems let you sleep 
"You don't love her"

If by giving her wings you feel like a prisoner 
"You don't love her"

but
If her smile is all you want than
Yes man  
"YOU LOVE HER"
                              - komal <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Opposite: Reason of Love"

We are opposite....! Everything that surrounds us is opposite When it's day here It's night there. Our likeness is opposite Our personalities are opposites When you're asleep I'm awake You're active,I'm bored. We are like night and day But for a reason we met Should be the good reason. Does opposite really attracts? Magnets attract when they are opposite But we are not magnets We are just foolish humans But we have something in common As We promised to never leave Could be that's why We are opposite..!😉

Stubborn

They want me to do What they want to do! I want to do  What I wish to do! Let's give a toss  If head comes  I will do  What I want to ! And  If tails comes, I will do What you don't want me to do!!